We Take Compliance More Seriously Than Our Competitors
The 79th GRP Limited has invested significant resources in implementing and maintaining operational protocols and processes that will protect the business and investors from well known compliance risks.
COMPLIANCE POLICIES & TRAINING
The directors have implemented policies by resolution and instituted training for all company staff that covers the following areas;
- The UK Anti Bribery Legislation
- The UK Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- The Corporate Criminal Offence Legislation
Protocols for each of these branches of Legislation have been adopted by the directors and training has been done and will continue. Compliance is not discrete, it is dynamic and the company has committed to continuous risk assessment. The risk assessments will be carried out as needed and on a quarterly basis by an independent firm of experts.
CONTINUOUS RISK ASSESSMENT
This dynamic and continuous risk assessment is designed to not only protect the team, the principal’s and family members who are directly involved and responsible for the governance of the business, but also to protect the company’s investors.
Continuous vigilance will maintain a fundamental objective of the company business model. Protecting the company, its shareholders and the profits generated by the company. This is also important for protection of our strategic partners and those who trust and work with us.
An independent firm has been engaged by The 79th GRP Limited to provide independent external assurance for 79th GRP’s compliance report. The compliance process includes an assessment of 79th GRP’s compliance and risk assessments.
Building on the training and governance framework implemented for 79th GRP Limited, the independent assurance process is designed to protect 79th GRP Limited from bribery, AML, and other business and governance risks and emerging issues in a changing environment, and to assess 79th GRP’s performance against the established compliance framework.
- The 79th Group Anti-Bribery and corruption policy
- The 79th Group Whistleblowing Policy
- AML Policies and procedures document
- The 79th Group GDPR Policy
- The 79th GRP Anti-Slavery and human trafficking policy
- The 79th Group Whistleblower Policy
- The Corporate Criminal offense of failing to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion policy
- The 79th Group - Ethics and Conduct Policy