The 79th Group are a family-owned asset management company with an entrepreneurial spirit, based in the UK but with global reach and partners and investors in most countries.
Previous experience of working within an Investment Firm would be advantageous.
- Provide an end to end customer experience and support system for external global sales networks.
- Implement and maintain a robust customer success model for your whole network.
- Gain an understanding of your networks pain points and deliver responsive solutions and support.
- Support and enhance the interlock with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge so you can confidently demonstrate & make recommendations.
- Ensure the CRM system and pipeline are kept up to date in order to accurately forecast and drive sales performance.
- You need to be organised and will be able to prioritise effectively allowing you to take ownership of your client interactions to deliver a great experience.
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical and has problem-solving skills.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
Education and Experience:
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (preferred)